Monday, April 9, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3 coming Oct.30, 2012

 Every time I play Assassin's Creed it seems like I'm getting a virtual history lesson. AC3 seem like it will be taking place in a more relevant event (The American Revolution). Now, The American Revolution took place between 1775 - 1783, however I don't think the game run through that whole time line.
Based on the American flag on the cover, I think the game will take place somewhere between 1777 - 1778 because the flag America had at the beginning of the war was different from the one we see on the cover. Not saying that it can start at the beginning of the war and change as the game progress, I'm just stating my opinion. We can expect to see famous faces such as George Washington, Ben Franklin and John Adams. We may even see cities like Philadelphia, New York and Boston, so this game is going to be big. I'm super excited to explore the former versions of the cities I know and love. Lookout for Assassin's Creed 3 for Xbox360, PS3 and PC on October 30, 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment