Thursday, April 12, 2012

Resident Evil 6 coming November 20,2012


For the big Resident Evil fan. I know you've been waiting. Resident Evil 6 is coming. You might want to wait before you turn into a zombie because this game looks sick! We have the biggest hero from RS 2 and 4 Leon in the mix, and our man from RS 1 and 5 Chris Redfield. I'm not going to go into the story so much but it sounds crazy and unpredictable. The game is going to play like RS 4 with its cinematic feel.
At first when I start watching the trailer, and Leon was in that dark room. He yell "Mr. President!". I was like, oh no! They turned Obama into a zombie!? Then I watched it again and realized it wasn't him. I see the game is bigger then one city now. I think the graphics could be a little better (opinion). At the end of the trailer it got me with a movie feel, but a actually like RS enough to enjoy looking at the game as a movie, so I think this game going to be amazing. Resident Evil 6 hit stores November 20, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment